Open data & API
The project provides the general public with data that can be used further as Open Data. These data are real-time data, statistical data or code lists, catalogues, and map data.
- The open data catalogue of the city of Prague (opendata.praha.eu)
- Exports of data with meta-information about the structure, nature, source, update frequency, contact person, etc.
- A permanent URL for data sets
- Cataloguing within NKOD (data.gov.cz)
- Public API – Access in real-time to the Golemio data platform
- REST API documented on golemioapi.docs.apiary.io
- Access secured with the help of
Published data in the OD catalogue
Operator ICT runs a catalogue of open data for the city of Prague, the data published in the Golemio project can be found on opendata.praha.eu/dataset?organization=operatorict.
Access to the public API
At this link you can find the complete documentation of our REST API, including the description of individual endpoints and methods, exemplary requests, description of the structure and examples of returning data, request headers and the option of a testing (mock/sandbox) server or generating a code for an API call in various languages (cURL, Node.js, Java, Python,…).
We use a JWT token / a generated API key.
On the page api.golemio.cz/api-keys you can register for free and after an email verification, you can generate an api-key for accessing the API.
Access without registration
Registration is free as well as is the use of open data from the data platform, however, even unregistered users can test the data thanks to a temporary API key.
**WARNING ** - this key has a limited
rate-limit and can be revalidated at any time! Its use is recommended only for the purpose of testing.